Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Interesting Conscious Dream on 24th June, 2015

I was quiet surprised by the dream I saw early in the morning between 8:00 to 10:30 am. It might be the effect of numerous fictional  movies like Gravity, inception etc ,tv series like "The flash" where people can time travel in the past although it does not seems to be realistic in real life. But everything is possible in dream. It was interesting dream for me so I thought I should note it down somewhere.

On 24th June, 2015 I woke up early in the morning at around 6:00 am and felt kind of hazzy and slept till 7:30 again I had thought I should wake up and study and tried to study using my laptop , even than my mind was heavy and didn't felt like I had a good sleep so I slept again from 8:20 and this is where my real dream begins... I travelled back to 2010 in Nepal in my dream. As usual, during my bachelor's degree , I was with my friends, approaching towards the  cafe because of the lecture break hour. In my dream, I was in the cafe with three of my friends ordering the tea and trying to find some snacks. Untill now, it was so real that I could not felt it was a dream, we were discussing about the class and suddenly, I felt that how can I be in bachelor's degree , I had already graduated my bachelors  and started my master's degree. For me during that time in my dream, I felt like I know the future of them at least where they will be in 2015 and what will they be doing. I told them in my dream, that I don't belong to this time, believe me !!!, I have already been studying my master's in Germany and now how could I be here. They started laughing at me and thought I have got crazy. I tried to persuade them that now I am in a deep sleep and travelled back to the past in 2010. Everything felt so real.. real people , real food, real discussion, real laughing, real feeling, real feeling of not believing you...Until now they could not believe me. Fortunately , I had my university bag with the class notes along with dates, I showed them all the notes and lectures that I had in my Master's lecture in Germany. They saw all the dates of 2014, 2015, even though we were in 2010 in my dream which made them crazy for a while....

I said them I don't belong to this time but in the future, it was actually a sentence said by Dr. will in the tv series "The Flash". And the concept of having deep sleep and traveling back might have came from the movie "Inception". I told them that, we will have a big devastating earthquake in Nepal on 18th  November, 2015 (which was not the actual date in reality, it was on 25th April but yeahh it was a dream) so please do whatever you can to protect your family and friends and society. I suggested them during that period, suggest your family to leave kathmandu and travel to terai for 2 or 3 weeks because kathmandu will have  huge destruction along with other districts. So please believe me prepare well for the upcomming  destuctive earthquake in 2015. I told one of my friend who was from bhaktapur that you will be organising the rescuse , relief programme in bhaktapur after the earthquake, most of the monuments will be gone etc... I told all of them that if their mom or relatives wanted to travel to terai , just let them go before the actual earthquake.... (All these converstion happened in my dream)


Again I was kind of afraid that how can I be in such a long deep sleep, I might be in that time forever because everything was too realistic. And than I thought if this is a dream ,   I should try to wake up now and tried to  move physically and I was back to my consiousness....Slowly I opened my eyes and I was in my bed in Munich, with a glowing sunlight outside my window at 10:30 am. I was feeling fresh this time with clear and light mind.....And than grabbed a coffee and here I am writing this blog......

How strange dreams are ? our cortex tries to interpret all the signals generated in the brain in whatever possible ways it can.


Thanks for reading this blog.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment